CAT lovers will naturally gravitate toward Neko Atsume, an addictive game available free for Android and IOS devices.
The object of the game is simple enough: get cats to visit your home by setting out food and toys for them. In this strange universe, the cats say thanks by leaving you silver or gold sardines, with which you can buy more food and toys for them.
If you’d like to speed up your quest for those rare cats, here is what we know about their toy preferences. Generally, all of them like the more expensive foods.
* Senor Don Gato likes the Mister Mouse.
* Xerexes IX will only go on the Zanzibar Cushion. Hang on to the cushion even after you’ve taken his photo. He’s a big tipper.
* Chairman Meow likes the Earthenware Pot.
* Saint Purtrick likes the Silk Crepe Pillow.
* Ms. Fortune likes the Cardboard House.
* Bob the Cat will go to the top of a Cat Metropolis.
* Conductor Whiskers needs the Cardboard Choo-choo to be happy.
* Mr. Meowgi loves the Scratching Log.
* Lady Meow-Meow gravitates towards the Luxurious Hammock
* Guy Furry loves the Heating Stove.
* Kathmandu likes the Lacquered Bowl.
* Ramses the Great likes the Tent (Pyramid). Strangely enough, he is said to like anything but sashimi.
* Sassy Fran likes to occupy the Cardboard Cafe.
* Billy the Kitten, of course, needs his Cowboy Hat.
* Frosty likes any of the cushions or the Bureau with Pot.
That’s about it. Good luck with your cat collecting!