HEALTH AND WELLNESS
It's never too late to paws and breathe.
CATS sleep like almost the whole day: 16 to 20 hours at least. When they are not sleeping, they are thinking about catnaps. Seriously, cats sleep a lot especially during the day. They tend to be more active at night, but that's only when there's a really good reason to be up.
We looked at the lifestyle of famous Internet cats to know their curious sleeping habits and here's what they said:
1. #GrumpyCat on sleep. I only need one hour of uninterrupted sleep. Every hour.
2. "It was a dark and stormy night…go to sleep" - GrumpyCat
3. Who needs bedtime stories? All books put me to sleep - GrumpyCat
4. Maru, the Internet celebrity Scottish Fold cat from Japan, recommends sleeping inside a small box.
5. When Lil Bub sleeps, she sleeps hard.
6. Nala the Cat wants someone to sing a lullaby. "Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr, purr, purr."
7. Pudge the Cat sleeps past Monday and starts her week on Tuesday.
* No urgent need for a Covid-19 vaccine for pets