Years of close contacts with cats have taught me certain things. The biggest one being patience. Here are at least 13 things my cats made me realize to be universally true whether you walk with two feet or four.
* Two meals a day is okay, but three meals are preferred.
* House guests disturb peace and order.
* Even your own siblings can be bitches.
* The only good tunes are your tunes.
* It's best to sleep after you have washed yourself.
* Chocolates can be bad for you.
* Frogs are nasty, avoid at all cost.
* Diving in a swimming pool doesn't build one's character.
* Sharing is conditional.
* Firecrackers are for fools.
* You get good results when you are sweet and nice.
* A nice garden soothes the soul.
* Something is usually good when there's a "string attached".
These snippets of "education" I got from my cats don't end here as they still continue to show me how life could be best live. Till the next class... -- Alma J. Buelva, Editor MetroPets