* A tree suddenly grew right in the middle of the room. Humans cheered instead of being upset.
* More foot traffic around the house, especially around that tree. Tail in imminent danger of always being stepped on.
* Lots of tempting, glittering things hanging around the big tree. Swat the decorations when nobody's looking.
* Curious boxes, again under the big tree.
* Crisp air is soporific.
* Lots of red things. Why?
* Parties every night. Hide.
* Lots of visitors. Hide.
* Hanging stockings for cats to hide in. Perfect.
* Jingling bells. Why?
* People singing merrily outside. Why?
* Kept hearing "Santa". Whodat?
* Milk and cookies unattended. Why?
* Cat not getting enough attention.
* Wait! Gift tag says "For Kitty"
* Christmas. Nice.